In March of this year I threw a grenade into the Nerdfighter/YouTube community. As difficult as the aftermath has been, I’m proud of myself and of my friends for speaking up and I’m thankful to all of you have been standing with me and supporting…
So apparently a season 10 description was recently released (which you can read here). And in that, Sam is off chasing a missing Dean, and Cas meanwhile is working to fix Heaven.
I recognise the council has made a decision, but given that it’s a stupid-ass decision, I’ve elected to ignore it.
So this is my version.
Please take one minute out of your day and watch this. It’s the ugly truth.
I hear no lies.
I did not think she would go there but then she did I literally screamed YAAAAAASSSSS BITCH DRAG THEM LIKE YOU’RE TRYNA WALK A CAT
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
Welcome to the world of vfrankmd! Check out the series premiere of Frankenstein, MD starring Anna Lore, Steve Zaragoza, Brendan Bradley, and Sara Fletcher._____________
- Take care to listen to someone’s idea entirely before you pass judgment on it. Ask questions if neccesary. Do whatever it takes to make sure that you understand the idea. Try not to begin judging anything about the idea until you have understood it entirely.
- Before you begin talking to another person, pause for a moment and look at that person. Take in that person’s attitude and feelings at that moment. Be aware of the person with whom you’re speaking.
- If you become upset, walk away immediately. DO NOT express anger. When you get angry, you lose. After you have calmed down, apologize for leaving and continue with what you were doing.
- Try to identify the personality type of everyone that you encounter frequently in your life. Remember that people with the Sensing preference need to be communicated with in a direct, concise manner. Speak plainly and simply with Sensors, giving “yes” or “no” answers.
- Try to be on good terms with all people, even those that you consider beneath you. Try to understand that everybody has something to offer.
laughing because she is.
its called gaslighting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
It isn’t particularly surprising that anal sex is becoming more and more common among young people, considering how easily and readily they can and do access porn online and how common heterosexual anal sex is in porn. While I have nothing against anal sex if that’s what you’re into — like, at all — it’s worth stating the obvious: in general, anal sex is something men are more likely to enjoy than women.
For starters, as you may or may not be aware, women do not have penises or a prostate and our clits are not located in our buttholes.
|—||Surprise! Teen girls are having anal sex because they’re being pressured into it (via feministcurrent)|
" - On more than one film I’ve persuaded people to build up the female roles. There are certainly more female writers now than there were but the fact remains, most female parts are written by men. At least there are so many more female directors, producers and directors of photography now. I worked with an amazing female DOP last year, Reed Morano, who did Kill Your Darlings, and what she did for that film was incredible. I think – I hope – the film industry is becoming a lot more balanced… I think I am a feminist, just by virtue of the fact I believe in equal rights for everyone" - Daniel Radcliffe, Stylist Magazine 8/14 (photo credit)